If your goal is to make your money last as long as possible when playing the slots, we have compiled a few tips that might come in handy
- Use free play money to try out new games and learn the rules. Once you know that you like the game and understand the rules, you can proceed to real money. This way, you will not be wasting your bankroll trying out slot games that you don’t like.
- Seek out good bonus offers that are suitable for you. This doesn’t necessarily mean seeking out the bonus offers that promise you the largest amount of $$$. If you’re not a high roller, accepting a $2 000 bonus with a 45x wager requirement will put you in a pinch because you will be required to wager $90 000 to fulfill the requirement. A $100 slot bonus with a 25x wager requirement might turn out to be much more beneficial for you because you actually have a reasonable shot at reaching the requirement within the allocated time period and without having to make huge deposits.
- Some gamblers advocate always betting the maximum, while others suggest you stick to the lowest possible bet per spin. In a way, both of these proposals have their own merit. Most slot machines will give you a greater chance of winning when betting the maximum. This is of course desirable, but you will work through your bankroll really fast unless that big win actually appears. Sticking to the smallest possible wager will reduce your statistical chance of winning, but you will be able to enjoy a much larger number of spins before you run out of money, even if you have exceptionally bad luck and hardly ever win anything.
- Do not waste your bankroll paying for a gambling system that promises you the world. If someone really had a system that could guarantee enormous slot profits, why would they be selling it online for $19.95?
- Keep in mind that slot machines with big jackpots have less money left over for normal wins. It is not unusual for a slot machine with an advertised payout percentage of 95% to have a payout percentage of 75% or even lower if you do not factor in the big progressive jackpot. So unless you actually manage to trigger the jackpot, you will spend all day playing on a seriously low paying slot.
- If you want to get the maximum amount of entertainment out of your bankroll, adjust the settings of the slot machine to make sure that the reels spin for the longest possible time. This will not increase your chances of winning, but it will make you burn through your bankroll slower.
- If your goal is to find games with the highest statistical payout, you may wish to leave the slot area and take a look at a few other games in the casino. Blackjack is one example of a game where you can get the house edge (the casino operator’s statistical advantage) down to a really low level. The craps table is another suggestion, provided that you stick to the player-friendly betting options and stay clear of the so called sucker-bets.